Production Operator Nukamel Productions - Full Time – Weert – The Netherlands
Nukamel: the art of growing
Nukamel is the world's first producer of milk replacers and has over 65 years of experience in developing nutritional solutions for young (suckling) animals, based on dairy raw materials. Nukamel is innovative, has its own R&D facilities and collaborates with universities and research institutions worldwide. Nukamel operates in more than 60 countries and supports a diverse customer base, including the top end of the international feed industry. This is realized in a unique, passionate and personal way. Nukamel strives to build long-term relationships to enable the development and growth of all parties.
For our production location in Weert, the Netherlands, we are looking for a Production Operator for a three-shift position.
Could you be our next Production Operator?
- You will be responsible for the smooth running of the production process. You will ensure that the production machines are set up correctly.
- You will also need to be observant at all times. You may be required to intervene and solve small technical issues on occasions.
- Your colleagues in the warehouse will supply you with raw materials. You will use a forklift truck to transport the raw materials to the right machines.
- You will require reasonable strength and fitness to carry out the physical activities involved, such as placing bags of raw materials onto the production belt.
- You will also perform administrative tasks, such as ensuring that essential documentation is entered into the computer system.
- You will work in a three-shift system with alternating morning- (from 05.45 to 14.15), afternoon- (from 13.45 to 22.15), or night-shift (from 21.45 to 06.15).
We are looking for an energetic person with a positive and collegial attitude.
- Experience in a production environment is an advantage.
- Commitment, motivation and perseverance are also important.
- You will have the right insights and know how to get things done.
- You derive energy from achieving common goals with your team. You will be required to work closely with your production and warehouse colleagues.
- We are looking for candidates who are eager to learn, want to grow together with us and develop their expertise further.
- A good knowledge of the Dutch language is required to interpret instructions correctly, follow them and complete documentation.
Your future at Nukamel: Enjoying new challenges.
What can you expect from us:
- A competitive salary, supplemented by an 18% shift premium.
- A relaxed atmosphere and a pleasant team comprising of Belgian and Dutch colleagues.
- Room for your own input and independence. You will get the opportunity to use initiative and be self-managing.
If you are interested in the role of Production Operator, please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Would you like to know more about this position or application procedure? Please contact Sander Claesen (Production Manager) on +32 476 49 66 73 or Sofie Marien (HR) on firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 25285889