Content marketeer Agri Food
Content marketeer Agri Food
The art of growing
Nukamel is a Belgian – Dutch company founded in 1954, founder of dairy products and milk replacers for young animals, currently active in over 60 countries worldwide. This highly entrepreneur-oriented business aims to contribute to the development and progress of the agricultural business in the countries it operates in through its products, services and advices. Nukamel has production locations in Belgium and The Netherlands and sales offices in India, UAE, Brazil and Chile. Nukamel is a nutritional company, research driven using own facilities as well as cooperation with research institutes worldwide.
With a dedicated and enthusiastic team, the main focus of Nukamel is development of young animal feeding concepts based on our knowledge of milk and milk related products. Year after year, the production volume has grown. For the coming years as well, Nukamel foresees strong growth opportunities. To grasp all these opportunities Nukamel has strengthened its team recently. For further reinforcing its team, Nukamel is looking to recruit an
Ambitious Content Marketeer Agri Food
with a strong affinity with online communication
As a marketing specialist, you will be responsible to develop a marketing-communication strategy in close collaboration with the business development managers. Focused on the continued strengthening of our brand preference, market position and the successful marketing of our feed propositions, you continue to flesh out all thinkable marketing tools (print, media, the internet, packaging, promotions, events and fairs) in the most cost-efficient and exposure-efficient way. The direction of our digital commerce policy, such as CRM, marketing automation, e-mail marketing, digital services, website, apps and social media, as an accelerator for our business, will be initiated and executed by you. In line with our growth ambitions you will take care of the introduction of our brand and products in the countries that we want to enter.
You are able to translate the Nukamel story and technical product content as well, into effective and understandable messages, targeted at the relevant audiences.
As such, you are able to combine your management role as the leader in marketing with the hands-on classic marketing activities. Based on your entrepreneurial spirit, seniority and affinity with the agricultural sector, you are able to achieve a successful cooperation with your export managers.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for managing and developing the marketing function within Nukamel
- Setting up the marketing and communication strategy/plan (strategic and operation plan as well) for Nukamel
- Translating the strategy into targeted operational marketing and communication activities
- Responsible for the coordination and uniform brand perception of all
Nukamel projects in the fields of marketing, communication and image
- In close collaboration with your sales and nutrition colleagues you take the lead in building marketing proposition on base of new feed products and services
- Coordinating and initiating the position of products and new developments with the overseas sales offices
- Developing and implementing the promotion and communication campaigns for:
- the introduction of new animal feed concepts
- the support of existing concepts
- Responsible for increasing the visibility of the Nukamel brand on the agricultural market
- Initiating and organising regional dealer and client events
- Be able to determine a digital and online commerce strategy (and operationalisation) for improving the lead generation process and bonding with current customers.
Place of the position in the organisation
As a marketing specialist, you report directly to the Marketing and Sales manager of Nukamel. In terms of the job, you also report to the CEO Nukamel.
Nukamel is a highly entrepreneur-oriented company that focuses on the client. Employees are very much committed to getting the best out of themselves each day in order to help our clients move forward. Every employee can make the difference in our organisation. It is an open and flat organisation with very short lines of communication. In its no-nonsense culture, employees work hard and focus on the result (we have a real winning mentality).
- MSc in Marketing or business-related educational background
- An affinity with the agricultural sector
- At least 5 years of marketing and communication (policy-making) experience within a brand-driven production organisation
- Experience with every conceivable marketing and communication instruments
- Strong affinity and experience with online communication
- Highly developed empathic skills. You are used to collaborate with people with a different cultural background
- Based on your communicative skills and power of persuasion, you are able to achieve a productive collaboration with the export managers and nutritional colleagues
- You are able to distinguish between main and side issues
- You are used to working under great pressure
- You are full of initiative and you focus on the result
- English language skills
- Self-starter who feels comfortable working in a dynamic team environment
As a marketing specialist your operational base is our office in Weert. You have a great willingness to travel to participate in fairs, distributor events etc.
If you would like to work in an strongly entrepreneurial company with many growth opportunities and this vacancy appeals to you, please send a brief motivation with your CV by clicking on the apply button.
To find out more about this interesting position, please contact Jan Druyts (Managing Director) by phone +32 475 291 916.