The raw materials are fermented to enhance their nutritional value in our functional feeds.
- "Hidden" peptides are released that stimulate growth and kill bacteria.
- Lactic acid is formed that reduces the pH and buffering.
- The protein is "pre-digested" and therefore can be faster absorbed.
The dairy/fat solution is sprayed in hot air that evaporates the water. This:
- improves flowability
- produces a fine powder
- acts as a strict process control, preventing heat damage.
The highly emulsified fat is sprayed in a whirlwind of powder and crystallizes on the outside. This:
- involves a unique patented coating technology
- improves wettability
- ensures better digestibility and performance
- increases roughage intake in calves.