PORCOMEL DRY is a transition piglet milk replacer designed to supplement the sow in the farrowing crate. This product can easily be given in a dry form or as a paste and facilitates the transition to dry feeding. Porcomel Dry combines taste sources of energy and highly digestible proteins.
- Solve the problem of large litters/ inadequate milk supply – dry matter intake
- Lower pre-weaning mortality - higher weaning weight
- Easy to use- easy transition to dry feeding
- Piglets with optimal intestinal health
Porcomel Dry nourishes and protects piglets!
- Stimulate solid feed intake -
prevent post-weaning drop in feed intake
ANALYSIS OF CONSTITUENTS
Mixing ratio = 250 - 400 g to 1 L drinking water or can be given as dry feed
When dissolved: drinking temp. 39 ˚C
Can be provided ad libitum in automatic dispensing systems or manually (preferentially in multiple feeding rounds per day).